eRoom Service for Authentica
Many leading organizations use the eRoom collaboration platform to share documents with partners and customers. With eRoom Service for Authentica, users have the additional capability to distribute confidential documents with the option to restrict printing, copying/pasting, and forwarding of the files even after they are downloaded from eRoom.
Users also have the option to limit the hours of the day that a secured document can be opened (for example, only during business hours), as well as the duration period (for example, thirty days from registration or a specified date).
More information on Authentica is available online at http://www.authentica.com.
- Secure your PDF documents simply by adding the files to specially flagged folders in eRoom.
- Set security policies on a per folder basis in eRoom using pre-defined global policy templates or ad hoc security policies.
- End users can perform all administrative tasks directly from the eRoom interface.
- Dynamically control the level of access that users have to protected documents, even after the documents have been distributed to users.
- Authorized users can take a lease on a protected document for a specified interval for offline access.
Client System Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher (recommended) or Netscape 4.7 or higher.
- Authentica Secure Documents for PDF 3.0 or higher (formerly Authentica PageRecall).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
Server System Requirements
- Authentica Policy Server
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a product demonstration.